30 Free Fonts for Minimalist Design Style for Designers
Sometimes when you are looking for the perfect font for a design, you have a look or a certain style in mind. But also other times, you want something simple, clean and modern.
If that is the case, you may be inclined to a minimalist design style.
As a concept design, minimalism is justified by the idea that less is more. The design elements are reduced to the essentials. The remains are presented in the simplest way without more decorations.
Minimalism began as an early 20th century design. Movement and saw an increase in popularity in the 1960s. Meanwhile, its influence has marked its way in many areas of design. Architecture and furniture design to the film and print.
Now, minimalism has made a comeback (or any other increase in popularity). And you can interact with many of the models you notice or interact with daily by minimalism. – Think of the Apple products and the packaging and the new Google brand,
If you need a font that works well in minimalist design. There are several qualities that you are looking for:
- Sharp lines and sharp edges;
- Geometrical forms: it goes very far in the way the letters are formed;
- An open airy or appearance: created by the cavity within or between the letters;
- Designdetails that have meaning or purpose;
- Good readability it usually means larger letters. Usually high and forms identifiable characters lowercase.
- Visual effect: it can be a typography or design as you use, the police (in large or (ie, d in bold or uppercase), outstanding position, etc.).
For your convenience, we have compiled a collection of guidelines. That provides this kind of features and more. All are free and ready to download now!
01. Museo Sans by Exljbris Font Foundry
02. Museo Slab by Exljbris Font Foundry
03. BW Quinta Pro Light by Branding With Type
04. Simplifica by KAIWA
05. Gidole by Andreas Larsen
06. Blogger Sans by Sergiy Tkachenko
07. Gogoia by Alan de Sousa & Fontfabric
08. Perfograma by Asen Petrov
09. Panton by Fontfabric
10. Uni Sans by Svet Simov, Ani Petrova & Vasil Stanev
11. Prime by Max Pirsky
12. Hero by Fontfabric
13. Corbert by Jonathan Hill
14. Lulo Clean Outline Bold by Yellow Design Studio
15. Dense Regular by Charles Daoud
16. Novecento Sans Wide by Synthview Type Design
17. Capsuula by Henrich Fichna
18. Quicksand by Andrew Paglinawan
19. Geometria Light by Brownfox
20. Raleway by The League of Movable Type
21. Kelson by Armasen Typefaces
22. Infinity by Tarin Yuangtrakul
23. NOOA by Antoine Pilette
24. Kirvy by Youssef Habchi
25. QG by Anthony James
26. Fox & Cat by Jo Aguilar
27. Break by Rajesh Rajput
28. Lovelo by Renzier Design
29. Arca Majora by Alfredo Marco Pradil
30. Kolikö by Alex Frukta & Vladimir Tomin
Thomas is a Sr.Web Designer and Front End Web developer.He is crazy about new designs and up to date with the latest technology trends.He is a regular blogger on WDauthor.com