Can I Become an Author or Contributor?
We are always looking for creative and fresh material written by talented authors and guest contributors. We are publishing articles about Design Inspiration, WordPress, Coding, Web Design, Material Design, UI/UX Design, Icons, Freebies, Typography and Vector Resources. The WDauthor Blog accepts article submissions from designers, developers, and bloggers who are looking for writing and publishing your own ideas and new trends in design and development.
Required by Authors
- Full Name / First Name: depending on what you prefer to be known as.
- Website URL: you don’t have to have a website but it would be nice to show readers more things about you.
- Bio: Include a brief bio (no more than two sentences) at the end of your piece. You can include a link to your website and social media here.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a gravatar you should sign up, it’s a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
- We accept content in a variety of formats: Google Docs, Word, plain text, and HTML.
- If you would like to submit high-resolution images with your article, make sure they are optimized for the web (either jJPG or PNG will do) and ZIP them together in a single file.